I’m Margie, the person who puts DQ Family Travel together. Our family of 4 started traveling a little over 10 years ago when our son was born. We mostly stuck to traveling to Disney World, and all-around Florida (our home state). Once the kids were a bit older were started traveling to major cities around the U.S., and came up with a goal to explore the country by visiting all 50 states. To date, we have visited 49/50 states. We love to visit national and state parks, road trip, go hiking, see museums, explore small towns, and try to see key sights and unique locations. We enjoy eating local food and try to expose our children to a variety of new experiences.
Work With Me
Below are the brands DQ Family Travel has collaborated with:
In addition to writing for DQ Family Travel, I enjoy freelancing and writing for online magazines. Here are some articles recently published.
Articles for Monterey Bay Parent Magazine
- Autism Basics
- California Summer Camps for the Whole Family
- California Summer Camps for Adults
- 10 Great Monterey and Santa Cruz Family Hikes
- Foster Care Awareness
- Unique Mother’s Day Gifts for Mom
- Ten Books to Keep Kids Happy While Traveling
- California National Parks for Families
- Create a Summer Bucket List
- 10 Tips on How to Reduce Homework Stress